To All Our Customers,
Post Press Specialties has been deemed an essential business and will be open for the foreseeable future. Please know that we’re taking the health and safety of our customers and our employees very seriously by implementing vigorous cleaning and sanitizing procedures. Additionally, we’ve rescheduled employee shifts to limit interaction and accommodate our new safety precautions.
Post Press Specialties urges everyone to take all necessary precautions during this unsettling time. If you have any questions or need updated information concerning COVID-19, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s website at cdc.gov.
Preventative measures are your first line of defense. The best way to protect yourself from COVID-19 is to practice good hygiene and to make these CDC recommendations part of your routine such as:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your elbow, rather than into your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Post Press Specialties is thankful for your patience as we work through this unprecedented situation. No doubt there will be obstacles and difficulties, but we’re confident we’ll emerge from this crisis with an even stronger relationship with our clients and the continued confidence of our staff. Be safe.
We’ll get through this!
Post Press Specialties